of the PDS product
types of certificates and validation procedures
The electronic certificates issued by ANF AC are qualified and are in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market (eIDAS).
The SSL Secure Server and SSL Administrative Electronic Office certificates comply with the eIDAS Regulation, the ETIS reference standards, and the CA/Browser Forum Guidelines for EV Certificates.
ANF AC is accredited for the issuance of all types of certificates qualified under the eIDAS requirements:
1.Electronic signature certificate
- a. Natural person
- b. Legal representative of a legal person
- c. Legal representative of a sole or joint administrator
- d. Legal representative of an unincorporated entity
- e. Public employee middle and high level
- f. Member of a professional association
- g. Proxy
2.Remote e-signature certificate
3. SSL Secure Server Certificate.
- a. SSL DV
- b. SSL OV
- c. SSL EV
- c. SSL EV
- d. SSL Sede Electrónica Administrativa medium and high level
- d. SSL Sede Electrónica Administrativa medium and high level .
4. Electronic Seal Certificate
- a. E-Stamp
- b. AAPP E-Stamp Certificate for medium and high level automated performance (AAPP)
5. PSD2 Certificates
- a. QSealC
- b. QWAC