Justification conditions for DPO
Please turn your cell phone to see the tables below correctly
- Provide a certificate of having received a minimum recognized training, in relation to the subjects covered by the program of the Scheme.
- Justify, according to the prerequisites, a training of 60, 100 or 180 hours.
- The recognition of the training will be done according to the requirements defined in the Scheme, by the Certification Bodies.
- The distribution of the hours of the training programs shall follow the same percentage established for each of the program domains of the Scheme. A training program may consist of several courses.
- - For training expressed in ECTS1 or LRU2 credits (referring to university training, including internships or final thesis), ECTS is considered to be 25 hours and LRU is 10 hours.
*2 credits according to the University Reform Act of 1983.
Work or professional experience
Justify the work or professional experience required by the prerequisites: two, three or five years of experience. For this purpose, objective evidence of general and specific experience must be provided by means of a statement from the employer or client, employment contract, etc.
Experience in the processing of high-risk personal data with twice as much time as years of experience in the processing of non-high-risk personal data will be especially valued.
In the event that the experience is not a full year, experience equal to or exceeding six months will be valued and will be valued as half of the annual score.
Only if the required experience is not reached, up to one year of experience may be validated by validation of additional merits, i.e. up to 60 points.
As work experience, the training given will also be considered and, specifically, it will be valued as double the number of hours of the training received.
For the training given in a specific subject only one of the editions given will be considered accepted, in case there is more than one with the same title and subject matter.
For the valuation of the experience, the following scale will be applied:
Validation of additional merits
If the required score for the prerequisites of professional experience is reached, it will not be necessary to evaluate any additional merit. Only in the case that the minimum required score is not exceeded due to lack of years of experience, the following merit table will be used to complement the score.
Aspects already considered as prerequisites will not be evaluated as merits.
For the evaluation of additional merits, the scale of:
*4 According to EHEA: European Higher Education Area.
*5 Experience different from that used for the valuation as a prerequisite.
*7 CDPP prior to December 2016.