Cybersecurity awareness month19 October 2021
The electronic signature gives security and integrity to electronic documents and eliminates any possibility of doubt about the signatory's identity. A qualified electronic certificate is required for an electronic signature. In order to issue it, a Qualified Trust Service Provider has previously and reliably identified the holder. This guarantees non-repudiation.
The advantages of an electronic signature over the traditional handwritten signature are countless, both from the security aspect and from an operational point of view, as it allows documents to be signed remotely, with the same guarantees and legal implications in the case of using a qualified electronic signature; reducing costs and automating processes in the company, as well as reducing, consequently, the impact on the environment.
The electronic signature allows all data relating to the validity of the document to be checked on the spot and by anyone. By using a qualified validation service.
Qualified signature vs. Advanced signature
Advanced Electronic Signature (AdES):
Meets the security requirements of Article 26 of the eIDAS Regulation:
- Is uniquely linked to the signatory;
- Allows the identification of the signatory;
- Has been created using the electronic signature creation data.
- Any subsequent modification of these data is detectable.
Qualified electronic signature (QES):
Provides an additional level of assurance on the identity of the signatory and a higher level of security on the creation of the signature. This is because it is created by a qualified electronic signature creation device (QSCD).
- It is the only equivalent to a handwritten signature.
- A qualified electronic signature based on a qualified certificate issued in one Member State will be recognised in the other Member States of the European Union.
Why choose ANF AC electronic certificates?
ANF AC has various systems for signing that allow you to make signatures in any environment and meeting any requirement.
This is the most advanced electronic signature/eSignature component on the market with the capacity to create and validate AdES signatures. It allows developers to incorporate advanced electronic signature and qualified electronic signature processes in their local applications and web services, with 100% interoperability guaranteed in eIDAS qualified validation platforms..
This API strictly complies with EU technical and legal standards, and has been audited in accordance with eIDAS.
Safe Box is a cryptographic software with high file comprehension that not only allows you to dematerialise tax documentation but also includes, as required by the Spanish Tax Agency (AEAT), the entire process up to the tax inspection by the tax authorities.
This application allows you not only to digitize your tickets and invoices but also incorporates our conservation, custody and publication services, together with an online platform for selective search by any of the data that must be reflected in the record books.
S2S is a legal manager of signatures, documents and certified communications that incorporates the following functionalities:
And much more!
ANF Certification Authority
- Advanced and qualified electronic signature. Sign contracts; delivery documentation, delivery notes; and, contract services.
- Qualified Certified Electronic Delivery. Collection of consent in compliance with the RGPD; direct evidence in legal proceedings; contracting services...
- Identification and integrity. Identification by qualified electronic certificate; file encryption; interoperability with recipients who are not S2S users.
is the only Qualified Provider in Europe to have 100% of the Qualified Trust Services accredited.
Exclusive elements of ANF AC. Interpretable signature format:
Do not hesitate, trust your electronic certificate in ANF AC:
- Possibility of including caveat or mention.
- Powers of attorney or mandates are included.
- Legible by the human eye.
- No weight or file type limit.
- Número de transacción unívoco.
- Unique transaction number. Identification of the device used.
- Graphic marks for printing and physical verification.
- We guarantee to obtain the certificate within a maximum period of 48 hours.
- Go to the Office of Personal Verification (OVP), nearest to your home. We have a wide network of OVP throughout the national territory.
- User Service Centre that will assist you with any queries or incidents that may arise. We do not stand idly by.
- Qualified Electronic Certificate in centralised mode, have your certificate available 24/365.