Incorporated under the Organic Law 1/2002 of March 22nd and registered in the Ministry of Interior with the national number 171.443. ANF AC has been assigned by the international organization IANA, the following private enterprise codes (SMI Network Management Private Enterprise Code):
18332 - 18333 – 18339 – 37442 – 48418 – 48452 – 48464 – 48489 - 49201
General information on the site www.anf.es, conditions of use of the effects provided for in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PORTAL WWW.ANF.ES
This Web site is the access portal to the trust services provided by ANF AC in its capacity as PCSC. Some services are provided in SaaS mode to customers who have formally contracted them and, therefore, have the right to access the private management area of the same. In addition, we provide information on promotions, product offers, service features, policies, contact forms, exercise of rights, processing of claims and contracting of services.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITEThe Web has two access areas: public and private.
It is intended to provide content and information of interest to the general public.
ANF AC, does not guarantee that the products and/or services exposed in this area are available to any interested party, its contracting may be restricted to professionals, freelancers or companies.
ANF AC reserves the right to make, without prior notice and at any time, as many changes and modifications it deems appropriate in its web pages.
It is destined to facilitate the access to the services provided in SaaS modality by ANF AC, as well as to administer personal accounts, of company, and any other published utility..
Access to this area is restricted to persons with expressly authorized credentials. To access it is required the use of credentials: login and password or qualified certificates of electronic signature in force.
ANF AC guarantees the accessibility to the services in accordance with the contract that formalizes the provision of the contracted service.
ANF AC assumes the obligation to make the necessary changes to adapt the platform to the legal requirements in force at any time. In the case of updates or relevant changes in the provision of services, it will be informed in advance. Any access and use of a service that entails a cost will be previously informed to the client requesting express authorization.
The User can only access this area in order to use the services provided by ANF AC according to the use for which they have been designed. It is strictly forbidden to attempt to access using unauthorized credentials or certificates or those that have lost their validity, as well as to perform reverse engineering, hacker or cracker techniques. ANF AC, performs permanent audit of accesses, in case of detecting illicit accesses it will present the corresponding complaints to the competent authority.
ANF AC, assumes responsibility for the services it provides.
2.1. OBLIGATION TO MAKE CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, that do not violate the law and in accordance with the Certification Policies of ANF AC, that may not be detrimental to the legitimate rights of ANF AC, or cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly to any third party.
The contracting of services or purchase of products does not presuppose for ANF AC the waiver of its intellectual property rights. It is forbidden the copy, reproduction or distribution of images or contents without the express authorization of ANF AC. To this effect, the User will abstain from using any of the contents of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment (hacking) of ANF AC, of other Users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and by way of example and not limitation, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way, is contrary to, disparages or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use he/she makes or intends to make;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to one's own image;
- in any way, undermines the credit of ANF AC or third parties;
- infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, as the case may be, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of ANF AC or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment;
- cause by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
In accordance with the above, the User agrees to refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- suppress, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of ANF AC or of third parties legitimate owners of the same, of the digital fingerprints or of any other technical means established for their recognition. The User shall abstain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using for this purpose means or procedures different from those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the web page where the Contents are located or, in general, from those that are usually used in Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website, of the Services and/or of the Contents.
The Users and, in general, those persons or companies that intend to establish a hyperlink between their web page and any of the ANF AC websites (hereinafter, the "Hyperlink"), must comply with the following conditions, always with previous authorization:
- The Hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page of one of ANF AC's Web sites, or home page of the Web site or to the specific point authorized by ANF AC, but may not reproduce them in any way;
- shall not create a frame over the web pages of the ANF AC website;
- no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about ANF AC, its directors, its employees, the web pages of the site and our Products or Services;
- it shall not be stated or implied that ANF AC has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the web page where the Hyperlink is established;
- except for those signs that are part of the Hyperlink itself, the web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ANF AC; and
- the web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain illicit information or contents, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ANF AC and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by ANF AC of its contents or services.
ANF AC authorizes the search engine robots to capture informative summaries and keywords included in the metadata of the web pages, as well as to facilitate links to ANF AC web pages by searches made by users.
2.2. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User is obliged to respect the industrial property rights of ANF AC and of any other third party. The use or authorization of access to the Web page in any of its areas, public or private, does not imply any waiver by ANF AC of our rights, or the granting of any right over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used therein.
The User may download the web page in his terminal as long as it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, communicate publicly, transfer, transform or use the content of the web for public or commercial purposes.
Likewise, the contents are intellectual property of ANF AC, without any of the exploitation rights or any other rights that exist or may exist on such Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website being understood as assigned to the User, by virtue of what is established in these Conditions of Use.
2.3. DURATION OF THE SERVICE
ANF AC does not guarantee to the general public the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. Any warranty regarding the Website and the services of ANF AC is restricted to customers with whom ANF AC has signed the corresponding service contract.
The access to the ANF AC website has an indefinite duration; however, ANF AC reserves the right to suspend without prior notice, the access to the Users who, in its opinion, do not comply with the rules of use of its website and to exercise the appropriate legal measures.
2.4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
ANF AC makes the maximum efforts to avoid any error in the contents of the web page, but cannot guarantee the absolute accuracy or validity of the contents published in the public area.
ANF AC excludes any liability for damages of any nature eventually derived, in its public area, from:
- The interruption of the operation or unavailability of access to the website.
- The eventual transmission of elements that negatively affect the User's computer systems.
5. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the service is governed by the law of the Kingdom of Spain.