The Timestamping Authority (TSA) is a certification services provider that provides certainty about the pre-existence of data in electronic format at a specific time, and that these data has not been altered since that specific moment in time.
ANF AC, as Timestamping Authority (TSA), performs the issuance of Electronic Time Stamps. This service has been designed following international recommendations and standards:
· IETF RFC 3161 Time-Stamp protocol (TSP).
· IETF RFC 3628 Policy Requirements for Time-Stamping Authorities (TSAs)
· IETF RFC 1305 Network Time Protocol (NTP v3)
· ETSI TS 102 023 Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI); Policy requirements for time-stamping authorities.
· ETSI TS 101 861 TSA time-stamping protocol.
More information on the standards followed by ANF AC
For the creation and signature of the issued stamps, ANF AC has an international infrastructure of servers (UE and Latam), which function as Time Stamp Units (TSU). Each unit uses a qualified electronic certificate that allows its identification.
Manager-Website Strategy & Operations-:firstname.lastname@example.org