ANF Autoridad de Certificación, S.L., (ANF AC) is a company with corporate address in Paseo de la Castellana, 79, Madrid (28046), Spain registered in the Spanish Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 33.744, Folio 155, Section 8, Page: M-607340, Inscription:1 and VAT number B87341228.
ANF AC holds a Public Key Infrastructure dedicated to the provision of electronic certification services, in accordance to the Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 and the Spanish Law 59/2003, of December 19th, on Electronic Signature.
ANF AC issues differents kinds of user identity certificates:
- Natural Person: Certificates for individuals whose primary use is to generate electronic signatures.
- Legal Representative: Certificates for legal representatives with powers of attorney.
- Member of a Professional Body: Certificates for individuals who are professionals enrolled in an official professional association.
- Public Employee: Certificates for employees linked to the General State Administration.
- Entity without Legal Personality: Certificates issued for special types of entities, such as joint property entities or civil societies.
All of these certificates can be issued with keys stored in software or hardware security module (HSM) devices.
ANF AC also issues technical certificates such as:
- Secure Server Layer (SSL) with and without Extended Validation (EV)
- Electronic Seal
Besides, ANF AC offers Time Stamping, OCSP Responder, and Electronic Signature Validation services, and its certification platform has reached an “Electronic Notarization” level.