Technology developed by the R & D & I Department of ANF Certification Authority "Legal Deposit -DL B29364-2005"
The objective of the Electronic Interpretable Firm is to reinforce the trust of the parties, maintaining a scrupulous respect for the norms and standards in this matter.
The signatory expresses his consent with full knowledge of the scope that the act presupposes, the receivers of the firm can consult the signing act and all the elements that compose it without the need for expert knowledge, and in case of litigation, the jurists can analyze with Total ease the content.
Our technology makes an exclusive treatment of the electronic signature:
• Signs the electronic document in accordance with the ETSI TS 101 733 standard.
CAdES (CMS Advanced Electronic Signatures). This format allows signing of any type of file, regardless of its size.
• Attached / implicit signature: the two elements (document and signature) are in the same file, and the whole file is signed
• Consider options: simple signatures, online signature, counter-signature or cascade signature.
• Explicit Signature Policy. The reference of the Signing Policy of ANF AC is included within the attribute signed by the signatory.
• The signature is incorporated in an Interpretable Signature Act in intelligent * .pdf format.
• This document is signed in accordance with the ETSI TS 102 778 standard.
PAdES (PDF Advanced Electronic Signatures). This format provides legibility and interpretability, both to the signatory and to third parties. Interoperability with commercial *. Pdf readers such as Adobe Acrobat Reacer ® is guaranteed.
• The act is built with intelligent multi-layer technology, allows you to include graphic language buttons. Simply clicking on each button dynamically changes the language of the Acta, by default: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, etc.
• Explicit mention or qualification. The signatory has the ability to access the document, and even to include in the Signature, mentions or qualifications with respect to the signed document.
• Ability to attach to the Act of Signature the acts of empowerment or warrants that were authenticated at the time of requesting the certificate. This makes it possible to determine the scope in case of seizure.
• Includes graphic markings that allow verification in case of materialization.
Manager-Website Strategy & Operations-:email@example.com