Modules for issuing ANF AC electronic certificates are hardware security modules (HSM) with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 accreditation or equivalent (CC ISO / IEC 15408 EAL 4+).
Supplied in appliance mode: everything is pre-installed, pre-integrated and ready for use.
• The CA private keys are generated and stored in secure containers of HSM.
• The module management is done in a secure environment. It requires the presence of two authorized operators for its use.
• Contingency plan that guarantees the restoration in a maximum time of 24 h.
• Intuitive console management.
• CA and CAi certificates using local console.
• Certificates of end user, automatic.
• CRL and ARL certificates, automatic.
• Unlimited profiles of certificate types.
• Personalized attributes treatment.
• Interoperable with AR Manager, OCSP, LDAP and CRLs.
• Incorporates business logic with controlled consistency prior to the issuance.
• Usage audit with the WebTrust CA standards.
• Incorporates “Opening and closing DJ”* technology.The system is inaccessible to hackers.
• High performance scalable device as needed.
• BPO [Business Process Outsourcing] mode on transfer of use and associated payment for consumption:
• SaaS in ANF AC Data Center [Software as a Service].
• HiC in customer site [Harware-InCompany].
* ANF AC exclusive technology. It determines when opening and closing the Network port according to external events.
Manager-Website Strategy & Operations-:firstname.lastname@example.org