The devices approval process is done by the Engineering Department of ANF AC. The main objectives of the process is to verify:
1. If it complies with norms and standards in this area.
2. It is interoperable with applications distributed by ANF AC.
ANF Autoridad de Certificación, has approved the following devices:
Signature algorithm: SHA-256WithRSAEncryption
Digestion algorithm: SHA-256 y SHA-512
Key length: 1024 bits, 2048 bits and 4096 bits
Symmetric encryption algorithm: AES
Asymmetric encryption algorithm: RSA
Cryptographic APIs: BouncyCastle
ANF AC WSI (ANF AC Web Signature and Identification)
CSP of ANF AC.
PKCS#11 of ANF AC
Cryptographic Module (HSM) - Issuer of Certificates
Cryptographic Module (HSM) – End user
NXP Cryptographic Chip Download Certification
INSIDE Cryptographic Chip Download Certification
STMicroelectronics Cryptographic Chip Download Certification
In the approval process it is considered the recommendations published by the:
· IETF RFC 3279, updated by RFC 4055, RFC 4491, RFC 5480, RFC 5758 Algorithms and Identifiers for the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure. Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile.
· IETF RFC 4055. Additional Algorithms and Identifiers for RSA Cryptography for use in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile. Updated by RFC 5756 Updates for RSAES-OAEP and RSASSA-PSS Algorithm Parameters
· CAB FORUM
· National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Manager-Website Strategy & Operations-:firstname.lastname@example.org