When exercising this right, is requested that the right of access to data processing that the organization carries out within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of this request be sent to the address indicated above by mail. the information related in article 15 of the GDPR, in a readable and intelligible manner and within the indicated period.
You have the right to know:
- Whether or not we are dealing with personal data that concern you.
- The origin of your data, if you did not provide it to us.
- The purposes of the processing of your data.
- The categories of data concerned.
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were communicated or will be communicated, in particular to third parties or international organizations.
- If possible, the expected period of conservation of personal data, or otherwise, the criteria used to determine this period.
- If automated decisions are taken -including the creation of profiles- using your personal data, you are informed of the data that has been stored by the interested party.
When exercising this right, it is requested that the right to rectification be provided free of charge, in accordance with the provisions of article 16 of the RGPD. It will be necessary to provide the corresponding supporting documents.
- You have the right to have your personal data accurate and current.
- Completing them, if they were incomplete.
- Updating or rectifying them, if they do not conform to current reality or are inaccurate.
By exercising this right, you request that the right of withdrawal, or right to be forgotten, be provided free of charge, in accordance with the provisions of Article 17 of the RGPD. This right can be exercised only if:
- The data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- If the treatment was based on the express consent, you withdraw the consent and the treatment can not be protected in another legal base.
- You have previously successfully exercised the opposition right to the processing of your data.
- The data has been treated illicitly.
- The data must be deleted for the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
The indicated requirements will not apply as long as the treatment is necessary to:
- exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
- For the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or
- for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest by the controller, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
LIMITATION OF TREATMENT RIGHT:
When exercising this right, it is requested that the right to limit the indicated treatment be provided free of charge, in accordance with the provisions of articles 18 and 19 of the GDPR. That is to say, that we conserve them without using them for the intended purposes, provided that one of the following conditions is met:
- You request the rectification of your personal data, during a period that allows us, as the organization responsible for the treatment, to verify the accuracy of the same.
- The treatment is unlawful and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the limitation of its use.
- Your personal data are not needed to the purposes of the treatment, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- You have opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons to treat them prevail over your right.
When the processing of personal data has been limited, such data may only be subject to treatment, with the exception of its preservation, with its consent, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, in order to safeguard the rights of another natural person or legal, or for reasons of essential public interest. Once the limitation of the treatment has occurred, you will be informed before the lifting of said limitation.
PORTABILITY OF THE DATA RIGHT:
When exercising this right, it is requested that it be provided free of charge to the limitation of the indicated treatment, in accordance with the provisions of article 20 of the RGPD. We will put at your disposal the personal data that you have given us in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading. Further,
- You will have the right to request that they be transmitted directly to another controller when it is technically possible.
You will only have this right when:
- We are treating your personal data based on your express consent, or
- the legal basis is the fulfillment of a contract and,
- provided that the treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising this right, it is requested that it be provided free of charge to the limitation of the indicated treatment, in accordance with the provisions of articles 21 and 22 of the GDPR. Through this right, you require us to stop using your personal data.
You can exercise your opposition right when the treatment is based on our "legitimate interests".
If the treatment is based on your consent, you can withdraw it and obtain effects similar to the opposition right.
RIGHT TO NOT BE SUBJECT TO AUTOMATED DECISIONS
based on the processing of your personal data, including profiling
You can object to being subject to a decision with legal effects or that affects you in a different way in a significant way, provided that it has been based exclusively on the automated processing of your data and without human intervention.
If you have been subject to a decision of the type described and you do not agree, you may request that we review the decision to seek human intervention, express your point of view or otherwise challenge that decision.
You will not have the opposition right when the decision made in an automated way:
- Is necessary for the execution or execution of a contract with you,
- Is authorized by law and there are adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, or
- be based on your explicit consent.
TERM AND GUARDIANSHIP
If, within a period of one month, ANF Autoridad de Certificación does not notify you that it is not appropriate to fully or partially fulfill the exercised right, it is mandatory that:
- The communication is motivated in order to, where appropriate, request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, under Article 57 of the GDPR.
- If prior to the claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, considers that your rights have not been correctly satisfied, you can request an assessment to the Data Protection Officer.